- Office Location
- 27555 Farmington Road, Suite 130 | Farmington Hills , MI | 48334
- (248) 855-1020
Dr. Sygiel received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, and as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, he earned his degree from the Wayne State University School of Medicine. He then completed both a Transitional and Ophthalmology residency at William Beaumont Eye Institute. During his senior year, Dr. Sygiel served as the cheief resident due to his outstanding performance throughout his residency.
In addition to his practice experience, Dr. Sygiel is also a member of several professional organizations, including:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Michigan Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
Dr. Sygiel enjoys attending sporting events (both Pro and Collegiate), spending time with his family, and traveling throughout northern Michigan where he is quite fond of fishing, kayaking, and snow skiing.